RE: RC-20: I've got it and i already scream.../loop storage

I can offer a different sentiment-

I rely heavily on the CFC storage- I find the immediate storage a
godsend when the last thing I want to do is turn on the computer. I
think cathode rays zap my creative headspace more often than not. I also
enjoy reviewing past ideas/parts and being able jump right back into it
and sync it up any way I want etc-

Of course this can all be done in software too- but I prefer not- esp in
the early stages of song creation.

When using the EDP I reach for my MD recorder first and software last if
at all. I have tried using the computer as a sketch pad of sorts in the
past and I much prefer MD or Repeater- just today I grabbed a disc of
misc ideas and listened at work- I will use the computer as more of a
final stage in song creation.

Cliff

PS- This is a good thread to ask- who changes the topic and when? Gets a
bit murky IMO-