Re: digitech rds triggering solutions? | midi to cv converters? | help!

--- adam <submersible@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> hello.
>
> I've searched everywhere for an answer to this
> Digitech RDS setup question.
> I have an alesis SR-16 midi drum machine which I
> would like to use to
> sync/trigger the following loopers:
>
> (3) Digitech RDS 8000 delay/samplers
> (2) Digitech RDS 7.6 delay/samplers
> (1) Digitech PDS 8000 delay/sampler

Well, I have a Digi RDS 7.6, I have an SR-16, & I
have a JKJ CV-5 midi/cv converter.

Unfortunately, I have the SR-16 slaved to my EDP,
I don't use the sampler mode on the RDS 7.6, & I
use the CV-5 for LFO modulation of the RDS delay.

See if you can find an online manual for the JKJ
CV-5 or the Kenton Pro Solo. The answer to your
question may lie there.

John

=====
John Tidwell