Re: Poor loopers-zoom 2100/switches

Title: Re: Poor loopers-zoom 2100/switches
i didn't keep my zoom 2100 long enough (i had it about a month-it didn't
work very well w/ my setup).
i'm not very mechanical or technical, but the buttons seemed a bit
flimsy to me, and i'm not sure of the process to switch them to
a different (latching) switch.
to me, the time/effort it would take to do such a thing would seem
to be waste, i think the zoom should be taken for what it is,
discontinued and a decent budget looper. the effort in adding a
new switch could be better spent in buying a looper that fit your needs
(in my estimation).
s---
ps--it's too bad that zoom didn't develop the 2100 further to maybe
compete w/ the boss loop station, line 6's dl4,etc. i think it's
a good idea, but they tried to do too much, a multi-effects pedal
that had longer delays/sample/loop capabilities. to me the pedal was
just too plasctic-y for long-time use.