Re: storage setting on the Repeater

Yes, I am hip to the loop storage (and use it frequently)...I was thinking
that "storage setting" was some setting of an operational parameter that I
was missing!

I enjoy copying loops to the next loop number, and working changes there
(and in further loop numbers) to allow experimentation whilst preserving
the
original idea.  (I also 'enjoy' deleting loops that, upon listening to
later, don't turn out to sound quite as good as I may have thought!
Sometimes the original spontaneity of evolution successfully unfolds the
musical idea, that a later listen might not capture :-)

David A.