Re: storage setting on the Repeater

Be sure to select a loop number that is on the CFC card, not Internal
Memory.

Internal: 1', 2', 3',

Card: 1, 2, 3,

The little hatch mark (') indicates Internal memory, and when you turn
Repeater off, that memory vanishes, whereas Card memory remains (like Mark
said:
"The Repeater has 8 meg of volatile (ram) memory, and a slot for Smartmedia
cards (up to 129 meg, but it comes with 16) What goes on the Smartmedia
cards
persists until you delete it."

But you gotta select Card memory - twist that Loop dial to get there!  Then
"storage" is not an added step, it just remains there for you next time you
power up.  If you do make a loop on Internal Memory, and wish to keep
it/store it, do a Loop Copy, once again, twist that dial to select a CFC
destination!

.David A.
.A Twister.