Yet another Repeater/FCB1010 question

Hello all,

Having now figured out how to program the FCB pedal, I am now
controlling all my Electrix gear and a drum machine from my feet and am
a happy man.  I have noticed a few strange behaviors though and I was
wondering if anyone else had encountered such things.

Using the expression pedals to control the mute feature of track 1-4, I
have a fine time for a short while before the entire bank of track
select functions stops working.  It appears that midi data is still
being sent (the Repeater light blinks), but the track select doesn't
function at all.  I can change tracks by hand and re-adjust the volume
but the pedal won't do it anymore.  This seems to be rather permanent
until I power down and restart.  I guess I should check to see if this
is coming just from the FCB or if its a Repeater glitch by re-starting
only one at a time but I haven't done this yet.  Anyone else seen
anything like this happen?

Also, I know Mark has talked of reinstalling the OS and that's not a bad
option, but is it really necessary?  What is the likelihood of an OS
getting corrupted through normal use?

Thanks

Kevin

--
Wonderful!  Wonderful!
The sermon of the inanimate is inconceivable