Finally loving my Repeater :)

I spent the best part of the day installing a new studio at home, and I
have finally fallen completely in love with the Repeater.

The project has now expanded from solo violin to include both the 6
string and 7 string violins (with effects) , Irish flutes, Live vocals,
acoustic percussion samples triggered by the FC-200 and choir &
orchestral brass samples, as well as techno bass played through an
Oxygen8....etc.etc.... all mixed through a donated Behringer MX2004
mixing desk and then routed into the Repeater. The cabling/setting up
was a nightmare, but its working :)

The first attempts at jamming have been quite interesting, and my music
is turning more celtic. I cant believe the range of the live sounds I
am getting....

As soon as I can get my earthing problem sorted out, I'll get some
rough mp3's recorded....

Anyway. I've been thinking about exchanging the Repeater for an EDP for
a while now, but after today.... no way :)

As soon as I stopped thinking about the music in the same was as I did
with the DL4, then everything started to work.... :)

*smiling*

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com