loop storage

--- Clifford Novey <om@om-studios.com> wrote:
> I can offer a different sentiment-
>
> I rely heavily on the CFC storage- I find the immediate storage a
> godsend when the last thing I want to do is turn on the computer.

I don't presently have a working computer in my studio. I use the
Repeater's loop
storage on CFC virtually every time I use the thing. I enjoy listening
back to
them, even though they're a point in time. I explain to people that it's
like a
still shot from the middle of a short film when I play the past loops for
others.
But I enjoy listening back to them.

I borrowed an MD recorder recently and recorded myself doing the entire
process
of playing some music with loops. It was interesting and kind of affirming
in a
way, 'cause when I listened back to them, I enjoyed hearing what I'd done.
Also
educational, in that it showed me some stuff I'd like to work on before
playing
this sort of thing live.

Greg