Re: CFC size

--- S V G <vsyevolod@yahoo.com> wrote:

>       There are a lot of posts dealing with CFC size for the Repeater in
>the
> last year.  These "8
> minute limit" and "128MB maximum cards" are ill informed posts.
<snip>
> Plus I get a 96 minute loop... anybody wanna hear it? :)

Really? I expect we're all just regurgitating what's in the manual about
the 8
minute max per loop. I know I've never tried to do one longer then a
minute or
so. I just don't work that way.

To answer the previous question: A 128MB card will give you about 24
minutes of
total recording time, so that'd be three tracks on an 8 minute loop.

Greg