Re: OT: Re: Starscapes/Real audio rant

Uh, why not just mp3?  MPEG is a mature and robust format.  MPEG4 is quite
amazing IMO.  The beauty of the Quicktime format is that it encompasses
most of
the major codecs, including MPEG4.  Windows Media is actually pretty good
too,
and you can get them to play on most macs, though not quite as well.

Mark Sottilaro