Re: OT: Re: Starscapes/Real audio rant

Hi folks,

I'm terribly sorry for having tempted some people with "Satan's first choice of an audio player" ...
I didn't think about it too much, for me it was just the player I had to use when I parked my music on that site.
But I agree that the quality of MP3s is better and I promise to do what I can ...

By the way, on my computer, there's always a big struggle between Stuck(again) Time, Winamp and Win Media Player to be the first playing a piece of music but I *never* had Real Player popping up unasked ...
seems I quieted it quite well ... LOL !

Cheers

Leander