LD: List Prefixes

I get a little lost sometimes around here.  This is supposed to be a
community effort right?  I guess communities are more than just being
nice to each other but damn Kim, was all that really needed?  fwiw, and
that aint much, I dont see how a prefix would be a problem but that's
neither here nor there.  I'd just hope that the big daddy of this
looping community would be a little more understanding of his
childrens.    It was just a request.

I appreciated the point one feller made about smart people who cant use
the internet.  Is this a list for internet savvy loopers or for
loopers?  Somehow, I doubt chet 'jamman' atkins would have the
slightest clue about setting up email filters.  I've been using the
internet for 10+ years and have never found a person to be any more or
less worth my time based on whether or not they could set up email
filters.  Of course, i've never moderated an email list... :)

Kim, is it the amount of work you're opposed to or do the prefixes mess
something else up that i'm not understanding?    Since this is a
community list, why not take a poll of current users?  I'd be happy to
set one up some where on the web and send a link to the list.

I dont care one way or the other.  I do care about people offering
suggestions to a 'community' mailing list and getting chastised for it.

Apologies for the lack of looping content.

Will

=====