Re: A REQUEST TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE WHEN THE SUBJECT OF THETHREADCHANGES SIGNIFICANTLY

Please excuse this lurker for making a minor timely administrative
request. I suppose I should've woven myself more completely into the
social fabric here before making such a pretentious and unreasonable
query.

I hope that Loopers-Delight always stays the same with no changes or
updates to protocol. What passed muster 20 years ago is surely good
enough for today, don't you think? This list has no moderator, why
should it have an administrator? I'll see if I can get a monochrome
display and convert the messages to base2 so that I can get the REAL
binary feel for what's going on in the world of like-minded musicians. I
might learn something invaluable in the process (though I really long
for an animated GIF file of a little rubber ducky with a funny smile
attached so I can graphically see the messages and group them easily
with MSN 8). Actually, can I modify my request? Could Kim please just
draw a picture that represents each posting? I think this one could well
be characterized as a sinking boat (not sure what color), but I don't
want to taint his imagination - so strike that.... ;)

Sorry, baiting the patron is bad and I will stop....

Seriously though, I like this list and I'm not planning to pack up my
Duplo's and storm off. I respect Kim for his efforts + investments and
don't mean to denigrate those things. I've learned an awful lot from the
kind folks here + hope to eventually know what the heck an EDP or a
Repeater can do (or whatever the next live looping device might be).
I've listened to a few tracks that have been mentioned here
(particularly those of Andre LaFosse) and found a whole different
intriguing side of looping (I'm one of those awful SOFTWARE composition
Loopers) to look into. Thanks for having me!

I will set up multiple lame ass filters as I can see there is a pedantic
and stubborn resistance to a simple centralized solution to e-mail
sorting and management for this list.

Scott (the moron)

--
  Visit the the home of Hebephrenic, The Hot Buttered Elves, & Sunshine

                     http://www.tapehissrecordings.com

          and our sites at the world's largest online cut-out bin

                     http://mp3.com/hotbutteredelves
                       http://mp3.com/hebephrenica
                    http://mp3.com/sunshineallthetime

                ....and for a whole new kind of music....
                         http://www.tapegerm.com