mp3.com OT? (was: Re: Starscapes)

> Why don't you set up a page at mp3.com

I'd love to listen to Mark & other loopers on mp3.com, but I always get
suspicious when I'm asked to give my email address at that site.  What's up
with that?  Is there any increase in spam as a result?

When directed to mp3.com, I haven't continued the investigation.  Am I
being
overly skeptical?  Anything I should beware of?

I'm on a 28.8 modem, btw.  I've got some nice music from Stuart, etc, from
non-mp3.com sites....

Thanks, and sorry for the mundane question...here it is 2002 - probably
hard
to imagine someone new to mp3 stuff!

David A.