RE: what the hell happened here?

Title: RE: what the hell happened here?

>>Blimey!

I go away on tour for a month, and all hell breaks loose on LD - what was
all that about?<<

me too. and after much arsing about w/ amazon refusing to ship "electronics" abroad, I think I've cyber-persuaded these folks to send me a 128 simpletech card for each of my repeaters: https://wwws.neutronexpress.com/

now let's see if I can get the bastards to behave themselves. did anyone actually read my posting about repeater problems or were you too busy listening to each others' mp3s? :-)  this records-at-twice-the-prevailing-midi-tempo thing... anyone else seen it?

all that stuff with miko was pretty nasty. I think some of you guys should be a little less precious about "your" inboxes and maybe regard the internet (especially public lists to which you subscribe) as more like tv or radio and less like y'r personal space.

(do you leap out and punch the guy who puts pizza hut flyers through y'r door? yeah, thought so.)

I just came back from ten days or so away from my mailbox and have therefore just ploughed through around 900 mails from this list. the greater proportion of them were either so far up their own philosophical fundament, and rambling, or just plain pants, that I skipped them.

one or two folks begging for tech advice... good. and then all this rage and "get out of my face, drunken fool!" directed at miko. those of the participants who've unsubscribed- you're welcome to your peace.

personally, I like a good rant, however off-topic or surreal it gets, and "there's one on every list" anyway, so someone will no doubt step into the breach and start sending dozens of one-liners after too much of the herb trumpet late at night.

one e-mail a day is the most productive idea I've heard in ages, and this is about the right length before people get bored. well, me anyway.

duncan/r.m.i.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe