First Excursions into Frippertronics

Hello,

I've just picked up (For the "Nice Price" of 99cents) Robert Fripp's,
God Save the Queen, on vinyl.

My question is, since all of you guys here are frippfanatics, what
should I be listening for?  Or, what are some more interesting points
about the album?

I've read the liner notes, and understand what he's trying to propose (A
journey into the first forms of Frippertronics). I read how he was so
"Cheeky" as to deny a request for Star Spangled Banner, as "Some other
guitarist had done it already," and opted to belt out God Save the
Queen.

Does anyone else have any comments on what to look for or why something
is especially noteworthy?

Gracias.

Dylan DeAnda

EDS Automated Operations