tools of the trade-why so incomplete?

Hi I'm new here and I was poking around the website trying to get some in depth info on digitech PDS and RDS units as well as earlier BOSS/Roland DDL's which are looper friendly. Basically where I'm coming from is I'm looking for a DDL with 4+seconds of delay, controls which allow me to, at the very least, change the pitch of the loop on the fly, and preferably some kind of sampling mode which I can solo over although this is not vital as I can use an AB box to accomplish this if need be. I don't have a preference as far as pedal vs. rackmount but it has to work well run in front of the amp as I don't have an fx loop and am not about to upgrade or modify my vibrolux reverb ;-) I'm especially interested in sleepers like some of the older BOSS/Roland, Digitech/DOD  etc. models (ADA? Ibanez? Deltalab? Korg? Lexicon? TC?) Thanks y'all!   Kirk