Cher Sound-Alike on the EDP (EDP as EFX)

Hey All,

I haven't heard too much about using the EDP for EFX, I use my edp for
practicing my scratching, but also for effecting sounds, here's one:

I was just having fun last night, trying to make my wife laugh, I was
using my edp (loopIV), with the feedback turned to about 115 (Adjust to
your liking, more feedback gives you more cher, and less, gives you more
you.)

Anyhoo, the feedback was at 115, the loop length was effective from
about .02 to .06 for the true "Do you beeeelieve in liife after Luvvv?"
sound.

Loop length: .02-.06
Feedback setting: ~115-~100
Overdub: On

Continuing on, the loop is short enough that the feedback drops off
really quickly, and it gives that robotic or cyber sound to your voice.

This is fun, for adding efx, or making your wife laugh, especially when
you wear the skin-tight black spandex thing with your butt-cheeks
hanging out.....

I know this isn't a good tech-how-to post, I'll do better next time.

Dylan DeAnda

EDS Automated Operations
+ Plan-Do-Check-Act
+ dylan@loudcloud.com