Re: Should ambient music be performed live?

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:50:13 -0700, sine@zerocrossing.net said:
> I think she's right.  Maybe I need a gimmick?

I think one just has to be more aware of what you're offering visually to
the audience and if it helps the music in some away.  Think of Robert
Fripp..always in the dark, swiveling on that stool, twiddling knobs on
those refrigarators he calls racks...It looks cool! Like some mad
scientist trying to come up with new sounds.  It definitely adds to the
atmosphere of the event.

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack