FS: Looping/Mangling Stuff for sale

If anyone is interested before I put these items up on ebay, I have the
following stuff for sale:

Electrix Repeater v1.1 excellent condition only used a couple of times
$625

Electrix Repeater v1.1 Brand New, still in plastic in box
$700

Electrix Mo-FX, mint condition, only used in studio
$170

Electrix FilterFactory, excellent condition, used once
$225

Ashly LX308B 8 stereo channel (16 input) 1 rack space balanced line
mixer
Excellent quality pro gear, only used a few times in my rack
$350

I also have a Roctron Rack Interface that I may be selling, but I am not
sure what they go for or if it would be worth selling; let me know if
interested.

I take very good care of all my equipment.  I also have an excellent
rating on ebay for username sginn.  I am selling these items because I
need to raise some cash and clear out some gear.  If you are interested,
please contact me immediately because in a day or so, I will be putting
everything up on ebay.  All the above prices do not include shipping &
handling.  If interested, please email me off list at sginn@airmail.net.

Thanks,
Steve Ginn