Re: Won't Get Gated Again

<<I got to listen to the m/track of this once,
and push the faders up and down. it seems
townshend showed up with a lump of tape with this
treated lowrey on it and made the band play along
to it, and the track was done live. >>

Which is also how they played it in concert, even
after they started bringing a keyboardist on tour
with them, ie the Lowrey/VCS3 part on tape, and
the band playing live to it. They did that with
Baba O'Riley and Who Are You as well. Moon always
had to wear headphones when playing Won't Get
Fooled Again and Baba O'Riley onstage so he could
stay in sync with the tape (he did this also with
all the Quadrophenia songs in 73-74 where they
also used tapes).

BTW, I never noticed any fumbles on the studio
version of Won't Get Fooled Again..where does
this happen?

Sorry for posting on something that's so old, but
I've been cleaning out my e-mail box, and am
finding a lot of stuff I overlooked before.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones