Leviticus demo (New Repeater Jam)

Hi all,

A few people emailed me offlist asking me to let them know when I get
something recorded with the new setup. I played for about 7 hours
non-stop yesterday, trying to get to know the equipment and to use it
subconciously.

I've uploaded a small snipped (7.8MB) of a 20 minute jam at
http://mapage.noos.fr/solostring2/22NovSnippet.mp3

Like I said, for some reason, the music has become very very
celtic..... Its not a worked out piece at all - just a live jam. Every
sound/note was triggered live with either the instruments or
keyboard/footpedal..

Anyway... thats what I'm up to... and loving every second of it :)
--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com