Re: Leviticus demo (New Repeater Jam)

Carbon composite body violin - whoa!  Foxy material.  Sort of similar to
wood for feel (heft) and sound??

I know they make flutes of it, too.

(OT:) I have a really nice bicycle, with frame and fork of carbon.  It's
tough, strong (and lightweight).  I have it set up as a fixed gear, and,
unfortunately, dropped the chain on the chainstay a couple of times while
in
motion.  It chewed some ugly gashes, looking much like I'd done it with a
lil' chain saw!  I contacted the frame's maker, and he wasn't really
worried
about it failing...it can take a lot of abuse, evidently.

David A.