UPDATE: Portland, OR loop festival

Greetings,

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my request for performers! I
think there are enough interested parties to fill up far more time than
will be allocated, which is great. I'm really looking at a time span
from 9:00pm - 1:00am, with performer slots taking about 15 - 40 minutes,
and setup times of 15min per. Lots 'o logistics!

I am still in process with booking the venue (Jasmine Tree) so I'm
probably looking at a date sometime in January. I will be contacting
everyone with additional details later today, so hang tight, and once
again thanks for all of the interest!

D.G.