Re: [looper's] re: 16 sec ddl question

> Don't hold your breath.
>
> If you're basing your hopes on some old postings on
> Harmony Central
> you should know that as of conversatins with EH at
> the NAMM show last
> January there were no immediate plans.
>
> Has anyone heard anything different since then?

Yes! Matta fact I heard the same damn thing but at
summer namm. Grrrr. I gave up on the 16 second delay a
few years after they said its release was imminent.
Anybody have any other favorite EH pedals that have
not been reissued?

FS:
ZVEX Fuzz Factory $175 shipped
Boss HR-2 Harmonist $80 shipped
(you can create little melodies by turning the
interval knobs if you are processing a loop or drone)
paypal
all trades considered