appologia baby

i apologize to this wonderful group for my outburst a
while back. it's definitely not my style.. i was
reacting to a situation that obviously started before
i joined, and i felt i went way overboard. so, sorry
about that. on the good side of the bed: i'm working
on a CD of my stuff in earnest, and i'm getting a
website together, with a friend's help...also, big
news, i'm moving to new york. brooklyn, to be exact. i
want to test the waters there. i know a few people
that i met on a previous trip, and i have an apartment
available (roommates, girls who play in some local
bands)that sounds like a very good situation. so,
hopefully within a few weeks, i'll be settled cozily
in front of a fake electric yule log, chatting with
you, making interesting lOopYgIrL tracks and putting
them on my (new) site. you are all so smart and real
and great.. please stay that way.
sooooon, my looooovvve-   charlotte