Re:(Danilo) Video Performance @ Zeitgeist

I can vouch for the artistic integrity and overall
coolness of Dr. T's video imagery. However, as a
caveat, please be aware that his presentation contains
graphic footage of waves and splashing water.

It may not be a great idea to fill up on chai or other
liquids from the coffeeshop a few doors down from the
Zeitgeist like I did before the Tom Heasley show...

8^P

-t-

--- "Emile Tobenfeld (a.k.a Dr. T)"