Re: Looper Construction Kit website open!

Dennis,

I've just speed-read through the manual, and WOW! :)

If I've read this right, you can have as many looping devices, rigged
in whichever way that you want, triggered and modified by whatever midi
input devices that you want, and the only limitations is the capacity
of the hardware...?????

My god.

I'm speechless......

- Stuart