nov23 live concert mp3

hi,

Frowarding this  for msuic fans!! 8-) Well, I played another gig november
23rd at the runcible spoon in Bloomington,In using regular guitar and
gutiar loops done on the fly, so the material is improvised. It was a
small turn out but it was a cozy atmosphere, so it went really well.Gear
setup was a marshall vtm 30watt combo amp, solid state combo amp (both
together in stereo), digitehc rp-50 f/x pedal, boommerang
pedalboard,schecter/ibanez guitar with seymour duncan jb pickups. Recorded
with roland vs-880, one mic to speaker of combo amp,so kind of mono.

hear an mp3 5 minute clip at : http://www.dtguitar.com/spoonnov23.mp3

this show was fun because I tried some different sounds I never used
before.Let me know what you think!!
thanks,
Denis

Denis Taaffe