Re: [loopers] good Midi controller

> I'm toying with the idea of adapting the pc1600 into a foot-operated
configuration (maybe using parts from the rather less impressive fcb1010).

As far as I know the peavey1600 device uses audio potentiometer for the
faders.  The FBC1010 uses an optical rotary encoder for the continuous
controller pedals.  These won't be compatible if that's what you're
thinking.  The buttons however are just standard switches in both modules.
Jon