Re: [looper's] RE: First Excursions into Frippertronics

yeah, he needs to stop playing guitar, too.
and notes have been overplayed as well.
it's been done.
no more notes!

> I totally agree.  That pitchshift fed back into itself is getting
>*really* tired, IMO.  I love RF, but I think he's got to loose
that effect.

> Mark Sottilaro
>
> Mark Landman wrote:
>
> > Rather quickly the loop sprang back to life in all it's previous
>glory, which for me was somewhat like seeing the Wizard of Oz
behind the curtain, the music had previously seemed very organic and
growing. Now the music momentarily seemed just this like this
big sample that owed most of it's sonic luster to the expensive Eventides.