RE: Wanted: Video/visualist

At 3:18 PM -0800 11/25/02, Neil Goldstein wrote:
>I have a personal commitment to subscribing to all the U and I software.

Me too. I bought Bryce immediately on first sight at a trade show.
There are a few products like that. The first time I saw Kai's Power
Tools demonstrated at the CyberArts conference in Pasadena I bought
it even though I didn't own a color monitor at the time. I even asked
Kai to autograph the floppy disk.

>Eric says he creates the tools for himself, and is constantly surprised
by what manifests on his screen / speakers...

I first met Eric at MacWorld on what may have been his first trip to
San Francisco. He told me about some MIDI controlled image processing
software he was working on just for his own use, and then gave me a
personal demo up in Kai's hotel room.

>FYI they just came out with OSX version of Artmatic and V-Track.

Got 'em!

>Their company is small and fueled by Vision, not unlike certain loop
>software companies we know and love.

This is why I suggested Eric as a collaborator. He just might be
interested.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com