Re: improv with others

I too had a GREAT improv this weekend with Jon Wagner.  I let him be the
clock
meister, and it seemed to work fine... except when I forgot to tell my
AdrenaLinn
to look at a midi clock and he couldn't figure out why no beat he played
would go
with the pulse of the filter.  D'OH!  Having the "mini rig" made it so much
better.  I was setup in 10 minutes.  It's also nice to give yourself
limitations
in your sonic pallet.  Fun.

When I got home, my drum machine was looking at me with "that" face.  You
know.

Once you go real, you'll yearn for that feel.  (that's my christmas
present to all
you good little drummers)

Mark Sottilaro