Re: request for advice on backup solutions

>dear friends... I'm investigating backup solutions for aand wondered if
>anyone had favorites.  tape, extra hard drive, dvd burning... I've got
>about
>60 gigs to manage...  on a mac, of course...

extra naked hard drive.  everything else is too slow and too small.

get a firewire interface from http://wiebetech.com at about $135
and you can plug naked IDE drives into it and in a second they are a
Firewire drive.

get two 80 gig drives at about $85 each and you are good to go for the
rest of time.

HINT HINT HINT HINT:  always have TWO backups -- the most common time
for your disk to fail is during backups!

      /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every
Saturday!