RE: [loopers] good Midi controller

Title: RE: [loopers] good Midi controller

>>The FBC1010 uses an optical rotary encoder for the continuous
controller pedals.....<<

I think it's actually an LDR/variable shutter rather than an encoder! anyway, it has to turn back into volts somewhere....

to be honest, the fcb1010 isn't the best candidate for this job, it's just that it's lying there doing nowt. what I'll most likely do is put the peavey on a tripod in front of me, and run a few of the buttons from footswitches, probably more of them than the peavey currently allows, and at least one controller pedal too. this all will talk to two repeaters and some other stuff. the repeaters can just lie on the floor in their little flightcase then, where I can keep an eye on them for "cfc slow" messages and the like.... :-{

duncan/r.m.i.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe