Re: my first bad review

There are always critics... I feel for you. I've had a few shitty
reviews myself, but from people who I think have absolutely no idea
about what I do, how I do it or why I do it. I pity them....

Just keep doing what you are doing and in the style that you are
comfortable with. Listen to constructive critisism, but take no notice
of irritable arseholes.

More importantly... keep looping. (oh, and musical wanking is a hell of
a lot better than physical wanking IMHO... I do it all the time :)