Re: Looper Construction Kit website open!

> I've got a chance to tour with a new show by the Cirque de Soleil for
> one year, touring the U.S.... I'm chasing it up at the moment.

Cool!  What an opportunity!  Best wishes landing the gig!

...and if you make it near Lafayette, Indiana (strategically located
between
Chicago and Indianapolis) I'll be happy to give you an LCK demo!

BTW: I think a fully stuffed Kyma can handle at least 81 simultaneous slave
loopers (all with seperate level, length, pan, etc.) synced to a master
looper.  We could loop a small orchestra with each player having their own
looper, which is tempo locked to the conductor's (or concertmaster's)
looper
as the master time-keeper.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com