Re: Looper Construction Kit website open!

> On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 12:25 AM, Dennis Leas wrote:
>
> > Cool!  What an opportunity!  Best wishes landing the gig!
>
> Thanks. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed, and am waiting for a
> phone call from them. If it all works out, I'll be out there in the new
> year.

hey, is it alegria?
i think a friend already got me a ticket to that one.
that show is playing here in late january.
will you be doing any looping/improv or just "playing the ink"?

> > ...and if you make it near Lafayette, Indiana (strategically located
> > between
> > Chicago and Indianapolis) I'll be happy to give you an LCK demo!
>
> I'll do my best :) I really want to see this beast in action.

yeah, i'm sure denis can give you a better demo.
he wrote the lck, after all.
and i'm still cutting my teeth on a basic kyma system.
but swing by anyway...

> > BTW: I think a fully stuffed Kyma can handle at least 81 simultaneous
> > slave
> > loopers (all with seperate level, length, pan, etc.) synced to a master
> > looper.  We could loop a small orchestra with each player having their
> > own
> > looper, which is tempo locked to the conductor's (or concertmaster's)
> > looper
> > as the master time-keeper.
>
> 81 slave loopers... You have no idea what you are doing to my brain at
> the moment... The potential.... :=)

yeah, 81 slave loopers would be cool,
can you get them to feed you grapes?