Re: >--> BOSTON >--> BOSTON >--> BOSTON >--> BOSTON >--> BOSTON >-->

Title: Re: Boston Loop-a-thon?
Sorry about the delay in getting back with you all.  I have been working with the performers and venue to get everything lined up before I came back to the list.

Due to a scheduling conflict with The Zeitgeist we had to reschedule the Boston Loopfest for January 30-31.  I'll be posting more information in Mid-December.

Any inquiries can be sent to loopme@randomsalt.com

Regards,
Jeff Lomas

David wrote:
001e01c295b1$67231e60$0affff0a@hppav">
Dan -

The Zeitgeist looper show seems MIA -- it's come up with a few other people know as well.

I know it can be a lot of work to get these together.  If we don't hear back in a week or two from the Zeitgeist show organizers, how about I try to organize another "The Loopers' Collective" event.  After a two year hiatus, I think this would be TLC-IX in the series.

CALL TO BOSTON AREA LOOPISTS --  if you're not on the proposed Zeitgeist bill (so we can have some variety) and would like to participate in a looper-showcase show, please contact me via e-mail at: UNSTRUNGONE@YAHOO.COM  with a little bit about you:

        Name:
        Instrument:
        Current looper-tool preference:
        Mini-bio (for a Playbill -- so, 50 words MAX)

NOTE: I WILL BE TRAVELING DECEMBER 1-15 AND WILL NOT REPLY TO E-MAIL!!

When I get back, I'll start pulling something together.

David Kirkdorffer
UNDO