Re: my first bad review

yes, some valid pts. it's funny all the things said in the (bad)
review are things that my brother has told me at one time or another.
i guess you take the good w/ the bad and it's the risk you take
when you put your stuff out.
to answer your question: at the present time i'm not charging for
my album, and certainly the reviewer got the copy for free. i had
read somewhere that major labels have to give out between 300-500
copies of all albums released, i'm nowhere near that (for me i've
sent out/given out between 80-90 copies). i guess it was an
experiment to see what would happen if i threw some of my "stuff"
out there. been a fun experiment. back in (art) grad school the
saying went: generally a bad review was better than a good review,
if someone has that strong of a reaction to your stuff, maybe it's
good in someway....oh well.....
thanks for the kind words of solice....s---