Re: improv with others

Yeah, I thought of that just after sending the msg. I figured it wasn't
worth
adding another reply.

I was thinking of adding a powered PA speaker (maybe a pair) for that,
perhaps a
Mackie SRM 450. Or a smaller, lighter, less expensive option would be a
Tech21
Power Engine 60 (basically a simple power amp & a guitar speaker in a box,
like a
combo amp with no preamp)

Greg