AdrenaLinn for sale

It doesn't seem that Scrooge is going to give me another lump of coal for
the
fire this year, so I'm going to unload some stuff.  This gets to go
because I
have other devices that do most of it's functions, but none that's all in
one
like this.  Imagine a Line6 POD, Electrix Filter Factory, MoFX with a drum
machine built in!  For the details go to:

http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/

This is a REALLY fun toy and works great with both the Repeater or the EDP
as a
MIDI synch source.  I've kept it all nice.  I've never used it as a
stompbox,
it's always been on a table used in a gentle manner.  I've got the manual,
box,
powersupply, and it's been upgraded to the latest OS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=925644978&rd=1

I've scheduled it to start today at noon, but if someone offers me $210 (I
get
that number based on what it's been selling for on eBay) plus shipping,
I'll
stop the auction.

Thanks,

Mark Sottilaro