cd release party live MP3 !!!

     Hello,

I had a CD release part tuesday November 26th,2002 to celebrate the release of my CD "Modern Rock guitar.vol.III" . It was held at the Vertigo club in Bloomington,IN and I played a solo set with regular guitar and guitar loops done on the fly. The material was improvisd on the spot. I used my full setup with 2 boomerangs pedalboards and a lexicon jaman. It was recorded via the PA mixing bard on a vs-880 on two tracks. In case you mised the show, you can hear a 5 minute mp3 at:

If you take a listen, let me know what you think, would be appreciated.
Thanks
Denis

Denis Taaffe