[looper's] mr lawson

Title: [looper's] mr lawson

>>I came across Steve when he played solo bass (with looping technology) on the 21st Century Schizoid Band's recent tour<<

hmm.. well, much as I like kevin ayers, I have to ask why we had to endure the latter's under-prepared set prior to 21csb's appearance at the royal festival hall, instead of the former.... I'm guessing that it was a mass-market get-all-the-ageing-prog-fans-in tactic. ayers' set was a misery of untuned guitars and (apparently) disinterested pickup-talent who'd just about learned some of his "hits". still got a great voice though but.

I for one would've preferred some bass guitar loop action, but then I'm a bassist (five fenders including a VI, a 4001, a 4003/5.... and a few keyboards) with a jam-man and two repeaters, so I might be a tad misadjusted in this area.....

steve- is your album widely available?

duncan/r.m.i.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe