[looper's] RE: my first bad review

Title: [looper's] RE: my first bad review

>>No less a pundit than Gene Simmons once said regarding
critics "I don't care what they're saying about me, as
long as they're talking about me."<<

and he should know a thing or two about tongue-wagging.....
d.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe