Re: improv with others

I'm not sure what a "sidstation" is, but let me tell you, the AdrenaLinn
is an
instrument level device.  I have it almost all the way down and my
Steinberger
is nearly clipping the input on loud strums.  One of the dissapointments is
that it wasn't line level.  However, it will do line level out.

I think the amp models are pretty good, but need some tweaking and sound a
bit
better before a guitar amp IMO.  I mostly use it for the filters and
modulation
effects and in that respect, it's quite the amazing beast.  Lot's of room
for
mangleage.  The only reason I sold mine is because my Lexicon MPX1 really
does
more of what I needed it to do, and I don't care about the drum machine
and amp
models.

Mark Sottilaro