Re: srm 450's

Frankly, though people rave about these as being possible studio
monitors, they are not.  I find my trusty Infinity SM series speakers
and an old Harmon Kardon amp work much better in a small studio
enviornment.  With the amout of gigging I do, I sometimes wonder if I'd
have been better off with Mackie studio monitors instead.

When people come over to play, I do bring out the SRM450.  I must say,
they sounded much, much better than the JBLs of the same size.  They're
not that heavy either.

Mark Sottilaro