new to group

Hi everyone, I am new to this group and i'd like to introduce myself. I perform under the namd Potpie in New Orleans, I am definitely intimidated by the gear many of you have, I use 3 sine wave generators running through 3 Digitech pds1002 pedals but have just hooked up a double reel to reel delay (no explanation needed for you folks eh?) which sounds very promising although daunting to drag them around for a live set!

>On the other hand, I rather like "Mindless Guitar Wankery" as a
>possible
>album title.

  I wanted to beat any critic to the punch so I named one of my cd's Self Indulgent Masturbation.                     -potpie

Do you Yahoo!?