RE: [looper's]OT mr ayers

Title: RE: [looper's]OT mr ayers

>>Come now. Can't you say something nice? Even the comment about his voice is
immediately undercut. Next think I know, you'll accuse Kevin Ayers of
wankery. ;-)<<

ok. he was great on the bbc2 version of "tubular bells". I do like kevin ayers a lot actually, but this was inexcusably under-rehearsed and unprofessional, in front of folks who'd paid £25 or more to be there. AND the promoters didn't tell us steve was playing at all.

btw, "though but" is a teesside-ism and not a negative thing, rather the opposite.
hope that clears things up.

and another thing (pt1): I ordered one of steve's cd's, in order to catch up on what I missed at the rfh, and also because I'm a bassist with some looping devices, and I'm pretty sure I ordered the live cd ("nothing but....") and they've sent me something about a chicken, which I'm sure I'll enjoy just as much, but now I'm wondering if someone else got the one I ordered and I got theirs and now they've got two of the same thing.... you know how these things prey on y'r mind after they've occurred to you....

duncan.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe