MacOS9 - Midi Clock software needed

Hi guys,

On the subject of apps for mac, I'm desparately searching for a midi clock generator for OS9.x

I'm trying to set up Reason to work with the Repeater, but unfortunately, the Repeater's midi clock out is predictably unreliable, and Reason has no midi clock output. I'm currently using Reason as a slave sampler, but would like to experiment in pre-programming some rhythm/bass patterns....

I'm looking for a small app that can run in the background and generate a midi clock to both Reason and the Repeater. Any ideas?

Cheers :)